_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





11.08.2008

_________


Today is like every other day of my life. Since I don't go to school, I can sleep in all morning if I want to. I don't see the point in it anymore though. What was once a luxury is now tedious to me. If I sleep in I have less time to clean. My boyfriend teases me and tell's me my family are neat freaks. But all I do is smile. That's all I can afford to do. Because if I don't get the cleaning done there will be hell to pay.

I think I'm starting to like the whole cleaning business, I pride myself in my work and when the house is just a bit messy I get nervous. I wonder if my parents are starting to rub off on me.

I used to be so lazy like everyone else, just lounge around until I abosultley had to clean. Now I do it everyday without question. My mother is busy with her baby. I feel as if I've inherited something I didn't ask for.

No comments: