_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





4.27.2010

__________


His response:

Dear Stephanie,

I can only ask that you please forgive me if I did not minister to you in a more compassionate way.

Thank you for sharing these thoughts with me. If you would like to share more, simply call me at the church, 951-___-____, and we can talk more. I will be in tomorrow.

The gas card was a gift from the church. Please know that we do not throw gift cards at people. Times are tough financially for the church too. If we give someone a gift card, it is a sign of sacrificial love. Please accept use the gift card however you need it. That would bless Harvest greatly.

I know that you are enduring various trials. I can't imagine how difficult they are. But nothing is too hard for God. Trust in Him, and He will see you through. He loves you and proved that love through His Son's life, death, and resurrection. He promises hope and eternal life to all who repent and believe in Him.

In Christ,


Pastor D_____


I suppose speaking your mind does get through to people sometimes. D:

No comments: