_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





6.19.2010

_______

I wish I could take you with me.
I really really want to take you with me.
How it depresses me that you won't come.

It's what I want more than anything, if I begged enough you'd come. I know you would. But in your heart deep down inside I know you don't want to. I wish you'd be with me through thick and thin. I don't want to be alone when I do this. What if I change? What if you won't want me any more and I become a different person? It scares me sometimes.

Ah i dont know what I'm going to do anymore.

I'm so scared. The future scares me so much.

What will I do? Why am I doing it? Why am I going through with this?

I already know what the future holds and I cannot stop it.

I will be alone. We will drift apart.

It saddens me so.

No comments: