_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





8.15.2012

_________


The first boy was a mistake. I knew it wasn't worth any of my time or effort. So I gave him very little and walked away feeling even more unsatisfied than before. Do I regret it? No dear reader I do not. I do feel a huge amount of pity for him though. I heard the poor boy is going insane. We can't all be strong like me now can we dear?

The second boy was someone who I knew I would always love. I was drawn to him instantly. I told him from the get go that we would impact each other lives dramatically. I don't think he took me seriously at first but now our lives have been forever impacted by each other and there is a bond there that will never be broken. He's not mine to keep though unfortunately, such a shame- I am rather fond of playing house.

The third boy was charity case. Sometimes you have to give back to society by kissing a bum or two. I hope to never meet him again. I get chills down my spine just thinking of him- ugh.

The forth boy was an idiot. He was a wonderful way to pass the time though. Untalented at everything unfortunately. The only desirable assets he really has is his fortune and good luck. I could only put up with that pompous personality for so long though.

The fifth boy is still taken. I'm not interested in any more than some light flirtation- moving along now.

The sixth boy was there all along writing me constantly like a love sick puppy. He would be so easy to control. I've never met someone who was so eager to be tamed. Dear naive child- do you want me to corrupt you that badly? I keep trying to push you away and you keep telling me you've never felt this way before. Sometimes I marvel at what a man makes up in his mind all by himself without my encouragement.

The seventh boy is the current man of the hour. Cute, outgoing, charming- a tolerable kisser but no match for my favorite lover. We have some things in common and I enjoy making him feel good. A huge part of me thinks he isn't looking for anything serious, wonders why he's sniffing around at my door step and asking to see me every night. He says it's so much more- yet he doesn't promise anything. An interesting character indeed. Too bad I can only see this ending awkwardly as the flames will eventually die down.

And surprise surprise! My first married man- a blast from the past pops up. I told him I didn't want to ruin anything and broke all contact with him. I wonder how he found me through the Internet. I need to start covering my tracks better.

I'm only writing this to clear my mind better. I still keep in touch with my darling dearest who is still the easiest man to manipulate still. It amuses me to no end that he sees me for what I truly am and yet insists on loving me. We're just friends though- I keep trying to get him to sleep with other woman.

Leading a charmed life indeed. There are so many other men I could name but I won't bother. It's amusing that I always have so many to choose from.




No comments: