_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





3.19.2010

_______

I've done everything I've needed to succeed. 

All the steps are laid out before me perfectly. Now all I have to do is take them one by one. In a few months I'll move again. Once again I'll be able to start over fresh.

Maybe then I can toss aside this temptress I've created.

I've tried so hard to detach myself from her. I've avoided all the fools I've wooed, tried to mend things with the one I did care about.

Oh my shining star the day is coming soon!

Soon I'll be far away from you and won't be able to see you shine from my new place. Will you find someone new? Or will you stay true for me and only me? Sometimes I feel so silly, I've made this web just for you to stay in and yet you were no fool like the others. You knew what it was and stood there anyway no matter how uncomfortable it was for you to watch me work my magic. Well shining star your sly temptress is starting anew. I just need one more class and I can quit my job. Quit and go full time at a real four year university working on my bachelors.

How exciting!

Fall is coming soon.

And after that is a very cold winter.  

1 comment: