_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





3.04.2010

_________

It'd be to awkward to make any reference to the last blog. It was written for a reader that I enjoyed talking to on late nights over the phone. Mr. New York, I hope you enjoyed your blog. The answer to your question is there and I hope it helps you better understand this silly pineapple.mango.

On a side note:

This blog will come to a close soon. I don't know when so I can't predict how many more blogs I'll write but I have a feeling it's going to be within this year. After about three years I think now would be a good time to end. Reading back I can't help but be fond of this girl, she started out worrying about her family to being thrust out into society and being corrupted so quickly. Watching the changes unfold was a rare pleasure.

What'll happen to the girl? I wonder.

Don't think I'll stop blogging though. A new chapter will unfold soon.

As for now? I am a lover of two. I feel as if I belong to neither.

[You hide in the shadows and love me dearly. I feel as if I'm the most precious thing in the world when I'm with you. It's a new exciting feeling. Never before have I felt so treasured.]

Neither man is on my mind right now.

What I'm thinking about now is one I haven't met yet. I have standards you know. I want an accomplished, intelligent, no nonsense kind of guy. I've never met one though. All I run into are silly boys who fall in love so easily. They haven't done anything and I'm left with a feeling of wanting. I don't want to fall in love. I'm so tired of being in love.

There's something I craze more than that. More than the feeling of being accepted. Sometimes I think I did become that cruel cold woman with the red lips.

Surely there's a way to escape myself. Surely I can find a way to reverse the process and go back to the way I used to be.

One day I'll marry you, you know. There's no escaping fate. When I said I would spend the rest of my life with you I was not joking. I am not a liar.

But if you fail to meet my requirements I will toss you aside like a rag doll. Never has my heart been broken. But let me tell you darling, I'm no stranger to ripping others into two.

No comments: