_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





10.30.2012

Women, and other terrible inventions

I have made many good friends this deployment. Unfortunately some of these friends have insane wives who don't trust them for shit and think every single woman wants them. Now I don't know what he did to deserve it and honestly it isn't any of my business. But what is my business is when they randomly decide to attack me online for no reason (I mean seriously? Not every woman wants your husband, some of us actually have good taste). I didn't troll her but man I was dying to. Names and occupations have been changed to protect his poor soul.
~
2:15
St
LOOK AT C
SHE TAGGED ME IN HER PICTURES AND SHE IS LOOKING GORGEOUS!!!!!!

~
2:17pm
D
you know my husband is married right are you seriously trying to get your fucking ass beat!!!!!
~

2:20pm
S
C is our friend? What's wrong with liking our friend? C has her man.
~

2:21pm
D
i don't give a fuck dumb hoe don't be telling a married man to go check out other people
~

2:22pm
S
Wow, is language really necessary? I won't say anything anymore. I apologize.
~

2:22pm
D
just because you have multiple people that u use to get what you want don't mean my husband should
If you had some respect for yourself I would talk to you right...

~
2:26pm
S
I have no interest in fighting online with a person I don't know. I already apologized. If you want just delete me from your husband's friend's list. There is no need for dramatics.
~

2:49pm
D
He's a grown man he can do what he wants. Just get it into your little bean of a brain that he's married & if you continue to say stuff like that to him...or be all flirtatious with him trust me I'll make your life miserable.

No comments: