_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





10.19.2012

________

I'm easily frightened these days. I find myself sleeping more and more uneasily the closer I become. I jump at every loud crack and bang.
~
Some days I can't bear being alone with only myself as company. I beg those around me not to leave. I don't say why I need the company. Isn't it obvious?
~
I'm plagued by these nightmares. I can't share them. I can't.
~
How could I? You wouldn't understand. You weren't there. You weren't there.
~
But the few that were there...they want revenge. They want death.
~
Oh! If only it was that simple for me! If only I desired death for them! If only I desired a cruel end for them! If only revenge would make it right for me. If only evening out the playing field was that simple on my end.
~
Instead I grip my head with both my hands and weep. And I cry out how sorry I am. And we can't go back to before. We can't return.
~
I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. The pain in my heart is unbearable. I feel like I'm dying.


No comments: