_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





10.17.2012

________

You hesitated before you answered. But it was an answer I wanted to hear.
~
Was it needed? Was it genuine?
~
I don't know.
~
A moment passes and I wonder out loud if you'll ask the same of me. You shrug and say there's no need to.
~
Is it that obvious? Am I so vulnerable that everything I feel flickers across my face?
~
My dearest wicked widow. Where have your masks gone? Where is your cruelty? What happen to no compassion? What happen to your web of lies and deception? You were once a reigning queen, when they bowed their noses would touch the floor. Every single one of them was a prisoner, willing and foolish.
~
And now it is you that is the fool. Stupid, stupid, girl. Some how against all odds you've regained that innocent shy smile, those sweet honest eyes...
~
I thought I lost you years ago.

No comments: