_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





8.13.2014

_________

Something old from me to my sister back in April 2012:

Man, I have done things even people deployed over here would be jealous of.
I have heard the sound of bullets whizzing past my head as I ducked for cover.
I have watched rockets fly over my head and land not too far off as the earth explodes from impact.
I have slept in the southern deserts of afghanistan in the cold with the sky covered in a million stars as my cover in full kit and in fear of being attacked at night.
I have talked to people I would have never dreamed in a million years I would meet.
But most awesome of all- the lizards in the desert I mentioned earlier? They will crawl all over you. AND they drank water out my my hand. SUPER CUTE.
I have not been on the internet in days. I am sorry for this but whenever someone dies we go into a internet 'blackout' so that the army can inform the family that someone has died before everyone starts posting it on FB like idiots.
I am well, a little sore right now but well. I hope you mail me things soon because it takes 2-4 weeks for a package to get here and 4+ weeks for a letter to get here.
I already got my first award badge thingy for being in combat, pretty legit yo.

No comments: