_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





6.30.2017

Moon!

Most days are bad. Like today- it's just not a good day for me. I wonder when I will finally have my good day. When everything isn't putting me into the worst mood ever. 

If I had to live with a copy of myself I think I would go crazy. I already drive myself crazy as it is. Why can't anything make me happy? Why am I always so fucking depressed? Why can't I just get on with my life and over my PTSD?

It's so stupid. I wish I could wave a magic wand and just be OKAY. I don't want to be awesome or fantastic- I just want a damn passing grade.

It's been so long since I have confided in you old friend. Let me think on what I should update you with.

Coraline is 2 now. She turns 3 December 10th. Terrible twos are the worst. Nothing makes my kid happy either. Jesus am I rubbing off on her or is she rubbing off on me? 

Monkey turned 11 today. Happy birthday old doggo~

I move next month on the 15th of July. I am more than looking forward to it.

My mom was supposed to turn 49 today. I bought a really expensive cake and sang to my stupid dog. The cake was under-baked and I got into a fight with my brother in law like I always do. What a fucking selfish prick. Everything is his- nothing I do is good enough and he is never grateful. I'm struggling with bills and they just live rent free willy nilly.

Fuck you too buddy. YOU ARE WELCOME FOR THE HELP YOU UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLE.

Coraline and I just got back from Target. After we parked she pointed to the sky and yelled, "MOON!"

I looked up at the sky and there it was- all bright and shit. 

Yeah thats a fucking moon alright Cora, good job.








No comments: