_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





2.28.2010

________



Darling, don't you know I love you? Don't you know that without you I would wither away? I am so frail when I am with you, my whole world revolves around you. To me you are the sun, and the stars, and the moon. Oh to be with you is a joy that I could hardly compare to anything else.


And yet as soon as you walk out that door something terribly wonderful happens.


With one long sigh I go back to my usual self.


No longer enchanted by my one true love I busy myself with everything else I've been putting off.


Oh darling don't you know I love you? Don't you know you will never find anyone who will treasure you as I do? Who will make you feel as wonderful as I can? I'm a woman of many talents darling, don't think that after you've had a taste of me you could just go anywhere and be satisfied. Always in the back of your mind I'll be lurking. How could you leave me? How could you go somewhere else? In private you confess everything to me, how I'm always on your mind. Your profess your love for me, dying and unrivaled. I cannot help but smile, what I want I always get. And I scare myself so badly just knowing this. But I am happy. You are the only one I want, the only one I desire. I made this spider's web just for you. This trap is only for you, this cave full of beautiful lies is just for you. Here we will stay forever.


Well, I will go out occasionally, after all I am a woman of many talents. And pleasure is my forte.

No comments: