_________

Not Nice? 

Beautifully Tragic and Tragically Beautiful

Ruining people and destroying reputations is only the start of it.





3.01.2010

________


Come one, come all! Come see the amazement and the wonder! The most talked about spectacular to hit Chicago since the World's Fair in 1933. Ladies and Gents this is the time to step up to the plate!  Now now don't all crowd at once, there is room enough for everyone to see! Oh me, oh my! Don't worry ladies and gents you won't regret this, this is history in the making! This is a revolutionary thing about to happen! A once in a lifetime opportunity!   

I BRING YOU THE AMAZING-

~~~

Did you really expect something spectacular? Was I supposed to dazzle you? Right now I'm sitting down looking beautiful, I am a dazzling diamond. Everything about me is refreshing. I look so tempting too. White is so becoming on me, innocence never looked so sexy and sultry.

Oh temptress of men, look at how gorgeous you are. Are you happy? You just turned 21 and yet you long for the day you are old and frail. There you will do no harm to any man. You will seduce no one and live out your last days in peace. Will you be alone? Will there be someone by your side whom managed to stay resisting your poison all along? 

What man could love and resist me? I've tangled so many men in webs I've lost count of which one I haven't dragged along on a leash. I blend the truth with lies so easily. Oil and water are mixed together in an impossible fashion. How did I do that?

Oh miss temptress, be kind to your guests today. Be a cold beauty. Do not look favorably unto anyone today. Today is your day to enjoy more than any other day. 

Happy Birthday love. 

No comments: